Eureka Anti-Entrapment Drain Cover
This stainless steel, unblockable drain cover will enhance the safety of main drains and sumps in swimming pools. Easily installed over existing main drains and featuring gradually sloped sides and a solid top surface. These covers prevent many objects from being drawn into the line. Most importantly, they help ensure that swimmers do not become trapped below the pool's surface by the powerful suction generated by the recirculation system. Fabricated from 12 gauge 304 stainless steel with #4 sandblasted finish. Certified for wall and floor use. Bonding & anodes to prevent corrosion are recommended. 20 year cover life; 10 year hardware life.
- Easily installed over existing main drains
- No removal of existing grate required
- Generous surface area and unique slot design
- Prevents bather entrapment
- Includes hardware
- Fabricated from 12 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Certified for wall and floor use
- 20 year cover life; 10 year hardware life.
- Complies with ASME/ANSI A112.19.8-2007
Flow Rates: 26"x26" = 495 GPM, 32"x32" = 675 GPM, 44"x44" = 975 GPM
Visit Eureka Manufacturing or complete information.