Terms & Conditions
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and support. All of our employees are trained to Horizon standards and have completed Certified Pool Operator (CPO) training. Free support on just about anything is available. Just contact us using your preferred method. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about repairs, water balance, testing, codes, and many other aspects of swimming pool operation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Online Store
- Payment: All online orders must be paid with credit card at time of purchase. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. You can also pay by check or money order by printing out the check-out page and mailing it with payment to: Horizon Pool Supply, 4444 Round Lake Road, Arden Hills, MN 55112.
- Shipping & Taxes: All in-stock orders placed online will be shipping within 1-2 business days and will arrive within 2-4 business days within the continental U.S.A. Further details on shipping and shipping charges can be found in Shipping Information. Sales tax will be applied to all orders shipping within Minnesota.
- Returns & Exchanges: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason you can return within 30 days of the order date for a complete refund including sales tax, if applicable. The item(s) must be in new, salable condition in the original packaging. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Shipping charges on returned items are your responsibility. Refunds will be credited to the credit card used within 15 business days of the receipt of the returned item(s). All returns are subject to inspection by Horizon Pool Supply and will only be refunded if items are determined to be in new, resalable condition. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on custom or special order items unless there is a manufacturer default. Send all returns to Horizon Pool Supply, 4444 Round Lake Road, Arden Hills, MN 55112. All returns must include a copy of the original packing slip, order number, and original order date. It is best to call us prior to sending return items to obtain instruction and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Product Liability: By ordering online the Buyer acknowledges that the goods sold to them can cause property damage or personal injury if not properly sized, handled, installed, maintained, and/or used. The Buyer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Horizon Chemical Co., Inc., dba Horizon Pool Supply, from any and all claims for damage, loss and/or liability contributing to or arising out of the improper sizing, handling, installation, maintenance, and use of the goods purchased.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Horizon provides no further warranties, expressed or implied, other than that provided by the manufacturer of the product sold. All warranty claims for products purchased online must be done through the manufacturer of the product.
- Pricing: Horizon Pool Supply reserves the right to correct typographical errors at the time of ordering. Any order that requires a pricing correction will not be shipped until approval of the corrected price is obtained from you. Online pricing, in many cases, is different than our print catalog pricing and quoted volume discount pricing. To receive online pricing, orders must be placed and paid for online.
- Promotions & Discounts: Periodically we will offer online promotions, discounts and/or free shipping on select products. These promotions can be applied at check-out and require the appropriate promotional code. Promotions for free shipping are only for within the continental USA, and "free" means free. There are no handling fees or surcharges applied.
- House Accounts: Details on House Accounts can be found here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Print Catalog
**All terms and conditions for our print catalog can be found here.